Psychics/This year outlook

I have been through a lot these past years and just had a recent break up. I would like to know how the rest of this year will be for me. Robyn S Knight 07/10/1972

Hello Robyn--May you look up and not look back; you healing is underway and your prosperity are on their way--trust in the Lord with all your heart.Into each life some rain must fall--so much the better sunlight.

Robyn--I drew three cards from the Herbal Tarot deck.
Past--The World--shows the sun and rain on either side of a hoop of comfrey--about two years ago you had it all together, but things changed. The next year you lost someone and roots long deep were pulled up. Maybe you have moved since and been in financial trouble too.

Present card--says--your need is for someone to talk to and you miss how you and the ex used to be so close. You are hoping for new love--Not time yet, but in 3 months, you'll feel better.

Future-(Three wands) looks like you will decide not to travel and stay put. There is the possibility to two new love interests--90 days. Make a list of the traits and characteristics you want in your new love.Use these categories: physical height and looks, health and agility, talents, job, beliefs, character, likes/dislikes and hobbies.  
Do the same for you. T

This way you will have picture of how to match who you are with the new love. Put your list for him under a burning candle--keep that candle going--when it almost runs out, start a new one by the old flame.  Check the list once a week, and change anything or add anything. It will focus your energy and give you hope. It is a faith action so, know love can be yours in  90 days from now and depending on your state of mind and how long you were with the other fellow, it may take 3 years for true love to come. Enjoy the healing and the practice of dating. Shari

Thank you for following me on Facebook: Shariananda Borregaard Adamz and at my website

Meanwhile try to be as helpful as you can to others--it'll raise your vibration.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.