Hi, it's me again. I'll reword the question. Do you see me getting a full time job in the near future, if not when do you think i might get one.

Thanks for rewording :) Questions are really important to receive the best possible free answer for yourself

Lenormand cards - Key, Moon, Fish - I am sensing that yes success will be yours, but you have to be on the lookout for opportunities that are coming your way, finance does feel like it will be good, but make sure your emotions do not get in the way of things. A friend helps you (is it you getting into contact, or them getting in contact, or a stranger that becomes a friend... this detail is unclear) but there's positive energies surrounding you in getting a job.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there