Psychics/career choice

I'm a 30 year single Mom. I'm finally working up the courage to go to nursing school, which is something I have always dreamed of. Still lacking the motivation, due to the fear of failure, and not missing out on things in my daughters life. My daughter is now 10, and now that she's a little older, I feel maybe it will be a little more easy taking that leap of going to school. I'm just confused, but I really feel like it could be great for our future, plus set a good example for her. Do you think this is the right path to take? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. My birthdate is November, 3 1983 if needed. Thank you so much

Dear Kara--first a blessing--May you always know that your first mind is your best mind, and that you are in the care of the Divine so you cannot make a mistake. For you there is only experience and learning.

Second, my reading suggests, you are on the right path, and that it is time. You also, have been patient. I am told by my inner guides that you have denied yourself expression and blamed it on lack of courage and fear, but you are not afraid. If you were that afraid, you would have long ago buried the impulse. You are appointed this profession, and if it is not right for you, that which is will be born of your having made the effort.
I see you as testing the waters and that you are a gentle and thoughtful healer. You also may do yourself a lot of good by studying natural herbology. You will bring more to the table, in the event you should want to go into natural remedies and healing as your own business later.

I am told that you have been handicapped by your own thinking but now and within the the next 14 months you should be able to start in a training program. There is a shortage of nurses in many states and all kinds of incentives for those interested in nursing to move to states and locales where the nurses are not only trained, but the education if subsidized and first jobs are part of the placement when the study is over.

Just Google Nursing Opportunities, Training, Internships, etc.I know you are doing the right thing now. So, let the new sun rise in your life. You are capable and gifted. You still have the greater part of your life ahead of you.  Please also check out my website.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.