Psychics/College Graduation

QUESTION: I am nervous that I won't be able to graduate from college on time. I am currently a Junior and I switched my major in the middle of the second semester of my sophomore year. My advisors say that I have nothing to worry about and that I will be able to, but I don't believe that I can.

Do you see me being able to graduate on time?

My bday is on May 3, ,1994.
My name is Jordan.

ANSWER: Jordan--trust your outcomes. If your adviser says so--your adviser is qualified to know.
Your cards says you are giving yourself unnecessary heartache. (Three swords).

Have your adviser review with you your coursework and grades on the transcript as it is and as you are likely to be (grade average and total points for course work. Look at the facts not your doubts and anxiety. Shariananda

Please follow my video Topics on

QUESTION: Okay, thank you!

I tend to get anxious. I do feel that I will be able to graduate on time. I was just nervous about switiching majors because of time then I realized that I have nothing to worry about.

My question is: How canI  get rid of this unecessary anxiety?

You act as if you have never been excited or nervous before. Stop it. You have quite the power to control your self and to calm yourself. You have been on the planet a long time.
so do what we all do--eat--walk, dance, play video games, make love, listen to music. Look at your old A papers and report cards. Give yourself pats on the back for all the times you achieved your goals and made top grades. Do not sit still with your wild mind--tell it Thank you and go do something!
You are a brilliant person--come now.  Smile, relax, be glad you're on your way!  Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.