Psychics/Confusion

Question
There's a guy in my life. Even though I think he's a good guy, he doesn't seem interested but wants to remain friends. I told him I have to walk away because I feel rejected and hurt but it's like he doesn't understand. I'm just wondering if I shut him out and walk away am I walking away from a possibly good friendship or missing nothing at all?

Answer
I know this might sound strange, but his lack of effort with you, lack of caring and compassion all tell me he is not the right man for you in any way, relationship or friendship. I can see he likes you as a friend and wants you in his life but he does not understand your emotions run deeper and he is not able to understand why you cannot accept things on his terms.  

Psychics

psychichelper