My name is Amy my birth date is December 2nd 1985 I am a female. I have been trying to convince for 5 years. Miscarried in march.  I would like to know if i will conceive soon?
Thank you for your help.

I am seeing you a mom in the bigger picture. I do feel you will have a child in your lifetime. However as I am seeing it now, there is something missing as to why you are struggling. I do feel you might need to make some changes and timing changing to your methods and perhaps seek a new specialist , I feel there is mainly a timing issue.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.