Psychics/Finding your own inner powers

Hi, I am trying to find the right way to open myself back up to my inner psychic abilities. I believe them to be latent. What would you suggest and do I really have latent abilities.

Lenormand cards - Tower, Cross, Heart - cards are saying you have a problem with religious authorities, spirituality as per say and this is making you feel alone and separated from the Oneness, like you're dying inside, you against the world kinda thing. The key to 'waking up your latent abilities' is to find a compromise within yourself and others. Believe in the goodness of the world, see the love in others, see the love within yourself and understand that everyone is connected no matter what religion, what kind of person they are.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there