Psychics/Finding your own inner powers

Question
Hi, I am trying to find the right way to open myself back up to my inner psychic abilities. I believe them to be latent. What would you suggest and do I really have latent abilities.

birth:1992

Answer
Lenormand cards - Tower, Cross, Heart - cards are saying you have a problem with religious authorities, spirituality as per say and this is making you feel alone and separated from the Oneness, like you're dying inside, you against the world kinda thing. The key to 'waking up your latent abilities' is to find a compromise within yourself and others. Believe in the goodness of the world, see the love in others, see the love within yourself and understand that everyone is connected no matter what religion, what kind of person they are.

Psychics

Gipsy