Psychics/guidance

Question
QUESTION: Hello my name is Jaime and thank you for offering readings. I am asking for guidance. I am having a hard time coping with life issues. I am not entirely sure what the exact problem is but truth be told, part of me wants to blame myself. I know God has a plan for us and I'm trying to keep that in mind but everyday is becoming a struggle for me. I don't know if this question is suitable for you but do you think you can tell me the source of my unhappiness and what I should do about it? I'm seeking spiritual guidance more or less. My son plays soccer at this church, bc there is a field behind it and as I was leaving tonite, I was looking at the church as I drive right by it to exit and I felt this pull to it. I am not religious persay but I am spiritual and I do believe in God. It is bc of this pull I felt that I am seeking your guidance. Thank you for offering these specific types of readings xx

ANSWER: Warm greetings Jaime!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive Reading.

As I tune into your psyche the first thing I see spiritually is that you were trying to go in different directions on things that should be taken one by one at a time. You know best what those are. You tend to take the fast way to some things while not stopping to investigate the 'why' of it sufficiently enough to analyze the answer and whether it befits you to follow.

Spirit brings forth this Scripture that is meant for you.

It should be especially meaningful to you as it comes from Jesus.

"He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for My sake shall find it." -- MATTHEW 10:38 KJV

This is a very profound Scripture that is telling you that you did not just happen to see the church or simply drive by there. You were led by Spirit. Did you know that Spirit dwells within you? When you feel you are so comfortable with your life that you lose sight of the fact that God must always come First and that you must fully serve Him, then you have made no gains. But when you are searching for direction in life such as you are, then you need to turn to God through Jesus Christ in order to obtain the right guidance that will allow you to explore the pinnacle of where you should be at now and what you should be doing. When you turn within for your answers, rather than blindly look outside to sources unbecoming you will find that you will be aligned properly with the right type of guidance that you seek.

God is now speaking to your heart to become closer to Him. You should heed that call as your Creator is never wrong when He calls you forth from within your heart. And as you do walk the path that He has chosen for you you will know it. Without being with Christ when you walk your path it will seem dreary and like nothing is truly happening. It will be a wayward path. But once you turn to God and ask Him for direction in your life you will see a lamp unto your feet with the true light that will guide you to your true path, where you need to go and to what you should be doing.

So, that "pull" that you felt with that church was God's way of telling you that you should visit His home more often and become closer to Him. It was not by 'accident' that it happened. Everything happens for a reason, for a purpose. He extends that invitation to you now and wants for you to be happy in life instead of worrying about what direction you are headed and whether you will meet with dismay when you get to the end of the road. "With God All Things Are Possible!" That saying is very true. For only God can guide you lovingly as no human can or could ever do. No matter how close to you, no one could care and love you more than God your Heavenly Father and Creator. I see Him waiting for you with a bright smile and extending His Divine hand that is filled with light beckoning you to go forward to Him as He will help you. Embrace that opportunity, my friend, God truly cares about you and will guide you the rest of the way if you will but ask Him to.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request,Jaime, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

QUESTION: Thank you so much for taking my question. I admit it brought some tears to my eyes. I'm going to send a copy of it to my email so I have it on hand when I need to hear the words. Your words hit home with me. God bless you xx

Answer
Dear Jaime,

Thank you for your Excellent feedback on my Spiritual, Christian Intuitive Reading!

I am so very glad to hear your very Positive comments. While it may have been I who was giving you the reading, please know that many of the words were directly those from The Holy Spirit. He wants to help you on your journey while here on Earth. Therefore, all credit must be given in full honor to Him!

May God bless you always and guide you to your spiritual destination. That is my special prayer and for the light of Jesus Christ to unfold before your very eyes. †

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†