Avoiding meditation what can I do to become more intuitive/psychic so that I can hear what my guides are saying and know where they are leading me. I am always lost, lost, lost or wrong, wrong, wrong.

Hi Zee--first a blessing--May you honor the source of your gift and give it away as part of your purpose.

Zee, there are sounds to make--like chanting or singing the om or other monotones. This heightens the receptivity. You can also listen to that recorded sea music or whales song ,even meditation music without meditating. do it daily--also balance your chakras.

You can watch for coincidence and magic in the day-- a friend calls just as you are thinking of that friend. A word or phrase on TV is spoken just as you ask for an answer or have been seeking. That word is right on time.

These are guiding occurrences.

It helps also to read more about other great healers and clairvoyants. Why not spend some time learning from their books and experiences? It seeds the mind and encourages your own gifts to manifest in easy ways.

Your guides can be contacted by cards--why not buy a couple of those Doreen Virtue decks on line? She has some guidance cards that work. I own her Angel deck for Life Purpose and her Soul Oracle cards and her Ascended Master cards.

I myself used The Golden Cauldron, a book by Scully, to begin my deep work with all kinds of guides animals and people and ancient ones. But it takes the willingness to be still and close your eyes and see where you are taken.

Ted Andrews has an excellent book on animals guides and seeing auras. So, it may be that you are being invited by the appearance of a certain or several animals those traits are being given to you. How many tigers have you seen on TV, shirts, and in the movies lately?

Last but not least--you can run a test. Ask for an appearance (in the now) of a guide. Like Mother Mary or Jesus or Buddha. Set a date within 7-90 days to keep watch. Then you will see an image (anywhere but so you can't miss it) of that person or guide somewhere. This will tell you that you are with or that person is with you.

As for being lead, life unfolds. If you have accepted the fact that your guides are present even if you do not see them, that is a  big step. Do not stress. They will teach and inform you little by little. It took me a while to accept the truth that they existed. So, you must settle down and treat your gift as a blessing and begin to pray and clear yourself with more baths and relaxation so you can receive the ideas and feelings of knowing. Sometimes these means of guidance occur but if you are untuned, you will not see or feel it.

Coins, feathers, little trinkets, birds crying out as you pass down the street, billboards that seem to have words that are meant just for you. Keep an eye--you are being groomed. Be grateful that you are chosen. Chose to serve. Right now, you are in the acceptance and realization phase--don't struggle don't push--just watch and breathe and know your life has meaning and purpose. Shariananda

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.