Psychics/Getting my health up?

What can I do to get through this anxiety and depression?

Dear Chloe--may your life take the turn you're awaiting and may you find the balance of joy and common expectation soon.

I am not a medical doctor and I must first direct you to talk to your health professional about your general health and the causes, as you see them, of your lack of interest and blue moods. Since you seem to already know you have these enemies of happiness and balance, you probably already have seen your doctor or medical professional. If that's the case, you are on some medication to help regulate your mood and give you a fair chance at coming out of it.

I was once very depressed and anxious after I suffered a serious lightning injury. It tore my life apart, and I was feeling so alone and hurt. My hopefulness died and my mood was always dark because I was so afraid I might die or I would never be my old self again. My doctor told me I was depressed, but I could not accept that diagnosis and I kept going my way, getting no better, watching TV mindlessly and endlessly, and eating, and crying, and worrying. Finally, I accepted the doctor's view that I needed help to re-balance my mood; He gave me a limited dose of Prozac and for the next week I couldn't sleep. I gave that up quick. But it was just enough time to give me a glimpse of my attitude and my failed faith.

Although I had been praying--pitiful, begging prayers--I was still stuck in darkness. After the Prozac week, I realized I did not mean a word of what I was saying to God. I felt mad and abandoned so I changed my conversation with God--I talked hard to God about why He did this, and I fussed and fumed. Then, I broke down and cried to realize I had to want to be well and whole again. So instead of begging God to heal me and fix my mind. I asked for the strength and divine spiritual guidance to find my self again. From then, I simply lighted a candle, affirmed that I am whole and well and God is bringing me through. That was my prayer and that was the beginning of my return to balance and light.

I do not know if you have a faith or can be helped by my story, but that was 8 years ago. I am now serving lives such as yours. Maybe your life is being tested too. So that you affirm the light in you and become a part of the light of the world. You may be about to discover what you can be. Maybe you have a purpose that must be born of this darkness of mind. You can discover it only by wanting to be well. If you want to be better, set your mind on that rather than affirming the anxiety and the depression. Resist the urge to accept the words "depression", "anxiety" as truth.
If you wrote to me, you have enough faith to overcome. Know that you can come back to balance.

I drew a card for you from my Ascended Master's deck. They are the ones who work with me to help people here on All Expert. Your card says some of what you need lies in forgiveness or resolution with either Father, Husband, Boyfriend, Brother or Son. Even if you can't forget,forgive, and if you want love--then the relationships you've had need to be mended before the one you want can be fulfilling and undamaged by the past. Hope this helps.  Shariananda

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.