Psychics/Help with Disappointment, Sadness, Direction

Question
Hello and thank you for making time for me. Here is the information you asked for in your instruction section:

Ryan, December 23,1970, Phoenix, Arizona, USA

ONE QUESTION w/description or details that you may want to provide: I would like some advice on where to go from here in life. I am heart broken and torn and unable to move forward. I am unhappy with my life. To put this into question format, I ask: What are the best paths for me (specifically) to take in life in order to be fulfilled and happier?

Ty again. I appreciate it.

Answer
Hello!!!  
Okay saying out you name for info I get confused...first I get "lone wolf" then "socialize" so now that I get images its like sometimes you feel like wanting to be on your own the lone wolf and I am being shown that you need to "socialize" hopefully this makes sense to you.  I am also told that you have to power to overcome obstacles and that being unable to move forward is something that should be in your vocabulary or in your thoughts.  
Paths....I get writing or some type of publishing then I also get "manager"....also I am told that negative impact can lead to addictions so this is something you want to avoid...
You have a fast and eclectic mind. You perceive a lot of information but you do not want to make hasty and incorrect judgments, so you face the danger of becoming a bystander. Typically this does not bother you, but in order to achieve success and happiness you must try to enrich your knowledge.
Your versatility and flexibility allow you to use your skills to a maximum capacity. You make decisions quickly, and your calculations are usually correct. You radiate confidence in success; this attracts people who continue to follow your path. I also get like "jumping" not sure if it jumping from one job to another or one relationship to another whatever the case I am shown this is something you need to learn to control...languages....I am told something about languages a gift of being able to adapt and learn languages if you put your mind to it  I do get "strongly" writing or some type of publishing would be highly good for you and also "manager position or something that deals with socializing"  
Confusion and indecisiveness paralyze your ability to act quickly and effectively.
Learn to rely on your instincts. Avoid doubt and delay. You need a strong belief in your abilities.
This is a year of progress and financial performance. Important changes occur in your career. This is fitting because it is a year of change, during which personal growth will be accompanied by new responsibility and challenge.
Pay attention to the needs of family and friends. Take their problems closer to heart and make a bit of sacrifice.
Understand the importance of your position in society. You will be needed by others. You are a great friend, and sometimes quite an irreplaceable person. You should work on creating an atmosphere of balance and harmony. Often at this time you will have to pay attention to marital issues, which can be addressed successfully if guided by love.
These deep feelings bring renewal to relationships; your family may be waiting for the birth of a child.
October is a time for change, and in December there will be a sense of finality and it is this that should bring clarity to you where you will have no need to ask what path you will take if you trust in your intuition you will make the right path for yourself just have faith.  
Many Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp