Psychics/Higher ranked angels

Question
Hello
Please give me a reading about how to contact higher angels like Seraphim, Cherubims, Ophanims, Thrones, Watchers, Powers, Archangels etc.? I have read about them and I would love to be able to meet someday. Many blessings.

Answer
Warm greetings Adrian!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive Reading. Although in this case it will be mostly information concerning your question about angels.

To provide information about your question concerning angels, we must first look to the Holy Bible in PSALM 91:11 of the KJV.

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways."

You see, God has provided each and every person with their own personal angel guardian. That angel has been with you ever since before your birth and has followed you when you had your physical birth into this dimension and will be with you when it is your appointed time by God in order to take you back home. At that point your angel will escort you back to where you originally came from which is the Beautiful incomparable world of God's spirit.

We come into this dimension which is the dimension of learning. We come to learn our lessons to provide us with farther spiritual growth. We undergo many trials in the process and many things will not be that which we would prefer to happen nevertheless, everything happens for a reason, for a purpose, so that you can grow from the experience and be knowledgeable about the pitfalls you underwent in order to avoid making the same mistakes when next confronted with that same situation. Hopefully, people will learn from that but people being people unfortunately do not always heed the experience as a guide.

But know that your personal angel is with you always and stands ready to help you but is forbidden to do so by Spiritual Law unless called upon. They are however, as quick as thought to come to listen to your request because they are spirit thus, they are not confined or bound by a dense physical body like we are that would weigh them down and preclude them from traveling surpassing the speed of light which we cannot do at the moment.

Having said that and given you a little information about angels we now go to your main question regarding making contact with the higher angels. God has provided a hierarchy for angels all of whom have specific tasks. The lesser angels report to the higher supervisory angels, or archangels which act as their supervisors if you will. The supervisory angels in turn report to their supervisors the managing higher angels. Angels vibrate at different rates according to their design and growth process. And just like God has given each human person free will to do as they wish, angels were also given that ability by God. The angels' sole purpose is to be the messengers of God and do His will. But they were assigned to work with us too by God.

** Ways in which you can know an angel is in your presence. **

They can appear as small flashes of different colored lights. I see them all of the time and have been seeing them from a very young age. For example, a lower angel will usually appear with a flash of yellow light in a room or against a wall. A very spiritual higher angel or archangel will usually appear as a bright Purple, Blue, or other color in a flash of light. A highly evolved angel might be seen as a flash of an intense gold color. The latter angels are however rare to make appearances as they have certain duties that God has assigned to them and are usually only in the Heavenly realms thus they rarely appear to mankind and defer that to the lower angels and perhaps the archangels.

Archangel Michael, Archangel of protection, appears in an intense flash in the color Blue. Archangel Raphael, known for his healing duties appears in intense Green. Archangel Uriel seldom makes appearances but would appear in a flash of red color. One thing to remember about angels is that We Do Not Pray to Them! That is something they do not ever want for us to do since we should pray only to God and Jesus Christ who is their master. Instead, they prefer we contact them just as we would a good, trusted friend. Invoke them mentally or call out to them as is your preference. Either way they will hear you. God's angels in the highest realms, such as the Seraphim and Cherubim, Virtues, Thrones, Powers, etc. once again, do not usually respond so I cannot tell you that your invocation to them would be successful. While they may hear you, they are far removed from Earth and that is why other angels have been charged with helping mankind.

However, if you want to contact your angels, since God has charged them with helping mankind, all you have to do is speak out to them and ask them to come to you and offer their help. It is preferable if you do this in a quiet meditative state and room. Having pictures of angels, angelic music, etc. will help establish the mood and atmosphere. Ask that they provide you with some means of identification that they are from God. Things such as a white feather, a pretty rock or stone, a cardinal (bird) that makes an appearance, a butterfly, a beautiful cloud formation, etc. may later manifest to let you know that they heard your call. That way you will know that they heard you and are working with you on your request.

There is far too much information to impart with regard to angels but I think you now have a better concept of what they do, how they can appear, and how to call out to them. They do not always answer vocally but if they do it will most often be through a human voice or a radio program that mentions something that suddenly makes sense to you and that answers your question. Thus, their answer can be subtle. But bear in mind that they cannot interfere with your free will in this life. They will only come to you if you are in grave danger without the need for you to call upon them though if you do, it will give them an even greater impetus to respond. It may also help if after you call an angel you keep a diary listing the date, time, circumstances, what you asked the angel for, etc. so that you can keep things in order and look back on it at a later date to remember what transpired.

The angels are waiting to work with you, Adrian, call upon your angelic friends when you feel the need and remember that God created angels to be just a little higher than man. Thus, they have greater powers but are not omniscient like God. They do not know everything. And also bear in mind that angels have never been in a physical body before nor will they ever be because they are pure spirit. And though we may hear the term "Earth angel" it more than likely references not an actual angel which is in spirit form but a good person who does kind deeds to others. Angels do come to Earth often and are assigned here and in certain circumstances may appear in the form of a human and in fact, have done so many times before and will continue to. That is because if they appeared in their true form it would be quite overwhelming unto mankind to see them that way. So, they simply identify as you and I would look. So, next time someone does something special for you, you never know, it could be an angel in disguise! And always remember to Thank the angels when they come to you in answer to your invocation to them. They too like to be thanked after doing work for you just as you would when helping another.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Adrian, and may God bless you! And remember always that you *ARE* as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†