Psychics/Job opportunities

My name is Alexandra Elena , November 1, 1990.
My sister Mădălina and I had to move from Bucharest. Now we are at parents and want to get on with our lives but we feel stuck and do not see which way we should have and we are very bummed, we have no opportunity of employment. I searched the internet jobs abroad (UK, Norway )but if we do not know the language well we must apply for unskilled ( we have Master's degrees ).You think we should expect to find better jobs in Bucharest , even if they are paid very poorly , or it would be better to risk and go abroad soon?

Thank you very much and wish you all the best!!!

dear Alexandre
as for you this is a great time to look for a job but I am afraid until Nov there will be no steady good job because this year is a year of study and it will be great if you spend the time until there in improving your language skilly. you sound like you know english pretty well so it wont be hard to master that and than you will enter a year of new beginning and might find moving away and looking for new job and new place more easy to obtain. I suggest that you will make sure you have the correct traveling papers and jobs offered before you travel away from your current place as I know you are very practical and wont like to make a move without further information.
as for your sister as I do not know her name or condition or birth date I sugest if she wants that she will aproach me herself and I will check it for her as well
of course when you have several options where you applied and open any kind of dialoge with any potential employer you can always return to me and purchase a reading about it and I will check those employers or states you wish to travel too and tell you where you should put your most efforts. and of course I wish you good luck in your future journey.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site