Psychics/no job question

Question
hi
my dob is january 5, 1980.
can you kindly please tell me how will i get a job? i am struggling to find a job after having been out of work for many years. i am very frustrated and getting unhappy now.
can you tell if i will get a job in september or october in 2014? if yes, where is it coming from(what company i mean) and how?
any clues will be greatly helpful!
hoping to hear from you!
many thanks for reading my request!

Answer
some how numerology suggest that your family ties are limiting you in finding your independece so I would firstly suggest you maybe seek a job a bit away from your family and if you reside with your parents that you should seek to find a place to live on your own the tarot acatually suggested that it will take up to five months for you to find a job but that you will find it than and be very happy financially as well. as for what job or where this I can not guess there are millions of options out there numerology suggest the fashion industry can be good direction for you but you know best what you wish to do and if not its time to decide and seek for it. I wish you all the best  

Psychics

Inbal