Psychics/Just Life.

Question
July 22 1959. Hi My name is Dianna. I need to know if God will help our family. Our family is so tired of being Lied to. My son almost was sent to prison because of there lies. I truly love God with all my heart but i really need to know if this will stop.I am a very humble person. most of the time i feel overwhelmed by this. If anything please pray for us.
Thanks Dianna.

Answer
Dear Dianna, Thank you for requesting a Spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Spirit immediately led me to the following Biblical Scripture for you.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." -- 2 TIMOTHY 1:7 (KJV)

If you will notice, this Scripture is most profound in its message to you and your family. Spirit sees your disconcerting situation and wants to assure you by way of this verse that all will be well when you leave matters to God. God knows and has all of the answers that we do not have. What we want many times is not right for us at the time we request it and God, being all-knowing, thus omniscient, always has a better plan for us. God knows of your struggles and is with you so do not be afraid that you are all alone. You are not. Even though God is Spirit He very much stands beside you at all times to guide you especially when you reach out to Him in faith.

If you are receiving messages from people you do not trust who could bring you confusion and heartache then Spirit reveals this is the time to cease doing that and place all of your trust in God instead. They cannot possibly know what God knows. There will be peace in your life and that of your loved ones but you must reach out to God in prayer daily and ask for it. The more you ask God the more He will see that you are serious in wanting and needing His help and He will come to you in your time of need.

People who lie unto others are very unsure and uncertain about themselves. They act in ways we do not understand but that hurt us. They do not know God. But you do. Therefore, place all of your trust and belief in Him and leave it to God. Do not despair if you do not see things change immediately. That is because God has a plan greater than you and anyone else. He will reveal His plan in this situation for you in His timing. In the meantime, keep the faith, call unto God in your daily and nightly prayers and after doing so do not worry about this situation. The more you worry the more you will feed negative energy into the situation instead of the energy of love, belief, and faith which can bring wonderful progress.

Spirit further reveals that your angels have heard your plea and since God has given them charge over you and all others they stand ready to help you when you call unto them. Call only as a friend. Above all else, never pray to them as that is most offensive to them. You pray only to God. Speak to the angels mentally or out loud as you prefer just as your would a close trusted friend. They will hear you because they are as close as thought. Ask for their safe and loving guidance and then be open to their answers.

And remember that angels cannot ever do anything on your behalf without your permission as that would go against your free will choice that God gave you. So, ask and then wait to see what happens!

There is a child that appears here who is intelligent, sensitive and has spiritual healing abilities. That child needs to be surrounded by much love and understanding at all times. When he does something that you do not understand do not place him in a precarious situation but rather accept that he too has been given a great gift from God and your support will inevitably help him to grow and nurture that gift and expand further spiritually.

I am also being told to tell you to listen to your ideas when they come to mind. God will send you messages that you need to heed as an answer to your prayers to Him.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Dianna, and may God bless you! And remember always that you *ARE* as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†