Psychics/Life?

Question
I had always thought I was straight until I met someone. She's older than I am. I'm wondering if this is something that will actually progress into a relationship? Honestly though it feels as if the Universe is working against me. I'm Kristen, June 28,1991. She's Adriana, June 8, 1983. Thank you very much for your help.

Answer
i turst it worth investing time and efforts in this because numerolog its a good match and also because the tarot suggested it is good for both of you and that there is love feelings there accept its best to find out if she is not married or what is the essence of her relationship with her mother because there seem to be a maternal figure there that put obstacles in both your ways and that can be either a parent or a child of her if she has them.

Psychics

Inbal