Psychics/Where is my life leading to

Question
Hi, my name is Tenille. 4-17-80. I used to have a great relationship with God. I grew older and drifted far apart. Now when i pray for guidance, help, comfort... I feel very alone. I wish i could feel
The Lords presence in my life. Been going
Through alot... A death of someone very close to me in my life and more recently an ex-boyfriend who has implicated me in a very serious matter that i worry badly almost every day. Im scared for my future and wish to know if the Lord hears me, and if things will get worse before they get better or has my storm passed already. Any news good or bad would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Answer
Dear Tenille,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

People who are often close to God, at times, will tend to drift away from Him due to what they perceive to be concerns greater than being aligned with God which is very wrong of them to do. There can not ever be any good excuse to use for distancing oneself from God. You must remember that God would never distance Himself from you. His Holy Spirit dwells within you.

Spirit reveals that you indeed feel alone at the present time as you have noted but that feeling is a reminder that loneliness is the product of the separation from God and God is now calling you back to rejoin Him so that you can partake of the great celebration once you have given your life to Jesus Christ in the proper manner. A prayer for your consideration is given at the end of this reading. It is the prayer that will make you a new child of Christ and will **guarantee** your Salvation once you pass-on. The importance of being Born Again can not ever be underestimated. Because the Afterlife is Eternal once we revert back into spirit, which we, in essence already are, if we do not care enough to say a few words to save ourselves how can God care about welcoming us into Heaven at our appointed time if we don't truly want to be with Him?

But the Good News is that You CAN and WILL feel the LORD'S presence in your life once you welcome Him properly back into your life. It all starts with becoming Saved. It is easy for people to say that they will do it tomorrow or another day and put it off. But life has its uncertainties and many people will not be around tomorrow or another day to say the Prayer of Salvation and without saying it here, in this life, one cannot enter into Heaven and you do not get a second chance once gone from here. Therefore, a good thing to keep in mind is to not put off until tomorrow what you can do today.

I am sorry for the loss of a loved one in your family. When life begins we also begin to gravitate towards leaving this world when God commands it to be. We have no control over it and must accept it therefore, we leave it to God. But His kingdom is far more beautiful than anyone can ever imagine and there is no sickness, aging, or "death" there anymore. It is always bright and loving and that is why I personally chose to become "Born Again" thus, Saved so that I would have a place *guaranteed* to me when it is my time to go. I cannot imagine anyone having such a wonderful opportunity and passing it up due to doubt, fear, being stubborn or what ever other excuse they may use. Being properly aligned with God in this life is a sure passport into Heaven when we cross over.

God has told us we need not fear for He knows all and is with us in our darkest hours. Please remember that.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." -- 2 TIMOTHY 1:7 (KJV)

Spirit brings forth this additional Scripture for you to embrace and remember especially in your times when confronted with fear and doubt.

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" -- PSALM 27:1 (KJV)

Repeat that Scripture many times over throughout the day until it becomes a part of you.

It is important for you to read the Holy Bible daily and pray throughout the day and especially at night before retiring. The LORDS Prayer along with the Twenty-Third Psalm are always wonderful prayers for one to pray.

THE LORD'S PRAYER  

OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN, HALLOWED BE THY NAME. THY KINGDOM COME. THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD. AND FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES, AS WE FORGIVE OUR TRESPASSERS. AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL: FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM, AND THE POWER, AND THE GLORY, FOR EVER AND EVER. AMEN.

TWENTY-THIRD PSALM

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Do not be afraid, dear one, for God is with you through His most beloved Son Jesus Christ. In your time of most need call out to your Heavenly Father as He hears you loud and clear. Have Faith in Him and Believe. Those are two of the most important things one can ever have in their life in order to Succeed which You WILL! God will not leave you all alone! You are His child and He loves you and cares for you and will protect you when you turn yourself over to Him and allow Him to work in your life.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, dear Tenille, and may God bless you! And remember always that you *ARE* as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer Meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†