Psychics/Life path

Hi Shari,

I left a well paying, secure job in IT couple of years ago to follow what I think is my life calling as a healer and therapist. I have been fairly successful at it except that money is not enough to make ends meet. I don't seem to attract enough clients. Sometime I feel like leaving this field and taking up some job but my heart is torn at the idea.

Do you see me getting abundance doing what I am doing? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Love and Light,

Arum--First a blessing--May the earnest labor of your hands, and the true work of the Divine bring you blessings in coin, cloth, and colleagues, and may your confidence serve you prosperity.

Arum, as a healer, I have, like you, had many seasons of lack. I have given my best and earned commensurate with my offerings to individuals. But you cannot depend upon the same clients to come in steady streams month after month, year after year.Word of mouth is good but I have had to use a combination of things to insure I grow and continue.

First, I tithe. It is imperative that no matter what you receive, you give of it to worthy causes or to those who feed YOUR spirituality. The Universe gives it back in triples!

Second, you need a website that evolves and offers something to your continuing clients, and to newcomers. See my weekly topics and workshop announcements at

Third, you need to produce workshops or events that give you exposure--are you a member of the chamber of commerce(where you can host breakfast or network with business--say to offer stress management workshops or "business" meditation for efficiency in offices.

Fourth, be sure to keep a steady involvement in psychic fairs where you can be seen and get the news of what's trendy and when the next fairs are schedules. This makes you a part of a network. You can also offer your readings and skills at reduced prices--especially if you have something for the children and teens. Get good signage for these appearances with prices lowered but fair.

Fifth, advertise offers--45 minutes for a good percent of your regular price, but offer must be claimed within 72 hours. Use your website , social media and what traditional outlets you can afford.Right now I am offering 50 minutes clairvoyant reading or hands on table work for 350,usually 1000. I had 90 people respond and i schedule them over the next 6 months (as they call with the add number--they pay upfront straight into my bank account).

I do not think you have been given your gifts just to throw them away on status quo. Just mix the approaches you use to maintain and increase your clientele. Hopefully you have cards, brochures, and a location that is professional. If all of this in place, then try some of the above.

I know you just need a boost and the insight. Be blessed. I love you and God loves you too. Shari

PS I drew you a card. It was the six cups--you are told you can have great fulfillment, but be careful not to tell people what they want to hear. Draw on your spiritual integrity and offer without selling or commiserating. Inspire and encourage. Six months ought to be time enough to turn things around.By February you ought to see results in these activities.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.