Psychics/My little boy, I'm seeking guidance

I want to thank you in advance for taking the time to offer your services.

I am a mother of 3 children, 5, 3, and 1. My purpose of contacting you is in regards to my 5 year old son, Thomas, dob October 25, 2008, me (Renee, his mother) December 29, 1973. Since he could talk and anyone could understand him, around age 2, he has come forth or said things to make one wonder or feel confused as to what he was referring to when trying to communicate certain things. And still has the same effect just with different scenarios and or certain topics.
At first and at our old address, at age 2 or so he use to say out of the clear blue, "mommy! Mommy! the ladies are here, the ladies are here" if not daily, at least 5 days a week. He would be so excited about it too, and would always point to the front door and nobody was there, I would go along and tell him to tell them to come in or that I said hi, but he never carried the "imaginary" part out that I  was trying to go along with.
Our second son was born and after that I never heard about "the ladies" again, we moved about 5 months after. Another incident after that move was at a friends house that (our friend) previously had claimed it was filled with spirits. Thomas went there one day while I had an appointment and out of nowhere he went to an old picture of my friends elderly uncle who was deceased and calmly carried the framed photo to her and gave it to her saying nothing and walked away.
Fast forward to this past February or March, (moved again, hopefully to never move again, as we no longer rent and finally purchased a home) he has once again if not daily, maybe every other day randomly brought up and spoke of his "Grandfather in heaven." To not just me but pretty much anyone around, and speaks very confidently about this grandfather. This has been a longer ongoing topic. What's strange to me is that the only grandfathers he has ever known are still here on planet earth. My husband gets really agitated/upset when he brings up his "grandfather in heaven" and it really bothers me because I strongly believe in the intuition/spiritually gifted/sixth sense ability. And I also don't want to make him think or feel that it's not okay to talk about what is on his mind or what he's imagining when he references his g.father. or whatever he is in tuned with. When he refers to "my grandfather in heaven" he will start it with, one time me and my grandfather did this, or my grandfather told me this, or my grandfather says... Or I know how to do this ... because my grandfather showed me...Every now and then he will say GOD is his grandfather too and is with my grandfather in heaven. My husband and I believe in GOD, we however have not been to church like we should and don't talk about GOD like we should, but Thomas is fully aware of GOD and that his location is in heaven and says its because his grandfather told him and he is there with him. I find it quite remarkable, but I also get real confused on the Grandfather part, as in, grandfather tells him, shows him, says, and especially that him and his grandfather did this together.
My reason for contact was a specific comment he made to me the other day about the grandfather, and of my very ill mother. and it was mommy, sometimes my grandfather gets in my brain and it makes me so mad. Like he was really bothered by it.  and also before reading his bedtime story the other night cried to me because in his words, he was sad about my sick mother before we started reading his story. (Whom is very sick with acute myeloid leukemia).  I asked if he wanted to talk about it and he cried and said yes, and then said, but please read the book first mommy. I was really touched how he put the book before his feelings and emotions, and still don't understand why he did so, he was very adamant about it as well. So when finished reading he said okay, let's talk about nano. We did, and he started crying and fighting through his tears he said, "I think she is going to die" and cried harder. I can honestly say I haven't spoken about my mothers condition to him or near him, or talked about it to anyone lately at all. The next day on Facebook, my mother mentioned the ok from her doc to let her travel some, and it's as if she is indeed going thru her bucket list one by one with her husband. We all know that pictures are worth a thousand words. And enough on that part...Back to him, as his Mother I consoled him and we talked through his feelings and emotions, and I did all I could to make him feel better about Nano and her being sick, and for him to be more at ease while fighting my own emotions through it all .. but when it was all said and done, I felt horrible and thought of all the situations I just mentioned above and wondered what is really going on in his young intuitive and inquisitive mind and what can I do for him to help him control his ability if he in fact has this amazing ability with everything mentioned. Why haven't I been more in tune with it ? For my baby boy to be In more of a peace of mind state as opposed to what seems to be an overwhelming state of mind. or am I completely misjudging? I want this amazing gift he may have to be an enjoyable learning tool, and to explore the world positively with this special gift or this experience of his to be one that he can share with people openly and or feel at ease about it.
I'm honestly afraid to go elsewhere for help because I completely assume this...I wouldn't want to hear take him to a shrink (psychiatrist) or something of that nature, where again, I'm assuming, but feel some people would suggest that and I'm not into the shrink thing.
I believe He has a special gift from GOD, And I just wish I could better help him with it. Like find a way to tap into it with him, or maybe find ways to ask him different questions when he talks of grandfather or whatever other random topics pop out of his mouth which randomly do occur, grandfather is very much consistent though.
So I guess I really don't have one specific question per say, as I am just seeking some type of support or advice to help me to help my Son better understand the gift that he has and maybe how to tell him when a good time is to talk about things he may see or hear that others don't see or hear like he does. its important for me to do it in a way that doesn't hurt him or offend him, or make him feel like its bad he is talking about it. I admire the gift, I really do. I wish I knew how to tap into my sixth sense the way some can. Like when he told me the ladies were here, I was wondering, is it my aunts or my grandmother or my husbands mother?? And I really am wondering who the Grandfather is too, i realize I have wrote a novel here and don't expect one in return, just some insight to better help guide my child in comfort and ease with this if it is in fact the same gift you are blessed to have. Thanks again for your time, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Hello Rene--First I give you and your family a blessing: May the knowing that belongs to all be granted to you, your son and household, and may you follow the guidance from the other side that you are given. May God send you the guide you need and may you allow that guidance.

I can understand your distress about being a witness to your son's gift without being a guide for him. He is a considerably gifted "medium." Many children come into this world with the retained ability to access "the other side" as Sylvia Brown explains it.Her grand daughter was also her grandmother, so it is often astonishing to hear the child say things about the life she lived as Sylvia's grandmother. Your son is part of a new paradigm of children being born here on earth. They are called  "indigo children."  The world is in a new cycle of development and many more people are awakening to their higher gifts and many more children are being born with psychic knowing.So, my first advice to you is to seek more information about the attributes of mediums, about known mediums (Raymond VanPragg, Sylvia Brown,Allison DuBois). Allison DuBois's children all were young mediums and it played havoc with her and her husband. Use the Wikipedia feature through Google or just put in a phrase like "childhood mediumship." Just know that it is not uncommon for a child to be connected to deceased people,especially relatives.

I am a medium as well, and have been since I was a child, but I didn't manifest the gift as profoundly as your son seems to be doing. I am a lucid dreamer, so most of what I saw was in dreams. But as an adult I have seen more people from the other side. Some who say nothing;some who seem to do work on my body, and others members of my family who give me messages. So, the appearances can be for many reasons. All of the examples you have shared with me seem to be positive and natural. How you can best help your son is to find a local well-established medium and visit him or her to talk about your concerns. You need support. There also may be a clairvoyance school or metaphysical organization in the phone book.There are universities with departments that study paranormal and extra sensory perception.

But it is definitely okay for your son to have his gift. You are doing the right thing intuitively. You do not stifle him. You do not scare him. You do not tell him he is seeing things. You comfort him and you encourage him to talk or feel whatever he feels. Excellent and nurturing.

You ought to keep recorded and written records of these utterances and encounters. He will need them in his teen years and once he has matured. He is to be comforted when he feels sad about anyone's pain that he is aware of. You can tell him he has a gift. You can tell him it will help people. Ask him if he knows what he wants to be or do when he is a grown up.

And you can tell him he can tell the people to go away or they are not welcome in his mind. Your son has the right to decline visitations. He only has to say "No." I can't come out to play today. "No, I am busy." "He can say this aloud or in his mind.

He will need to learn meditation. It will help him gain control over his emotions and his vulnerability. With it he can reinforce in his mind the bubble of protection (etheric field) around his body, and around his mind. It is just a thought and an image away. This you can teach him.

Your and your husband's role is to protect him from your own fear and upset. You must be calm, and accepting. If he were a genius of music, you'd find him a music school. If he were a mathematical wizard, you'd see that he had exposure to think tanks. There are psychiatrists into metaphysical and psychical research. Ask to be lead to the right person to help you direct and support your son.

Do these things as soon as you can.
As for your own dormant gifts, you and your husband can open to channel also. There are books on it. Your education starts at the end of this letter. Be blessed. be calm. You are having the experience of Joseph and Mary with Jesus. They didn't know what to make of their son either. His knowledge and gifts they had to trust God to direct.  Prayer and faith I leave to you. Do not spend time being guilty about not going to church or teaching your son about the 'devil" and such silliness. Trust your faith in God is all you need. Shariananda

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.