Psychics/Long Distance Boyfriend

I'm 18 years old. Female. Tall. Blonde. Blue eyes. 5'11. My boyfriend of 5 months recently moved away to college. I don't go to college for another month but we are still deciding what are relationship status should be. He barely has time yo call me anymore and acts more like my friend than my boyfriend. We have been friends for almost a year now, and have dated for over 9 months now. He is my first boyfriend, whom I also lost my virginity too. He says that he loves me and is willing to wait for me. I think I love him but am not sure if the distance is worth it. What should I do with our relationship?

Lenormand cards - Child, Sun, Man - the cards are saying that you have already made up your mind, and that you prefer social connections with physical contact rather than LDRs. You feel that you'll be happier this way, letting him go - afterall if there was something special, one day you'll find each other again is where your feelings are leading to.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there