Psychics/Long-term relationship

Question
Hello psychichelper, hope you are well and have a lovely weekend!
My name is Rachel,female, my DOB: 2nd,January, 1985, 10:00 AM, Tel Aviv, Israel.
I would like to ask you when do you predict i'll have a serious and long-term relationship, as i do date and have dated quite a lot in the past but the right man for me isn't there for me yet apparently. Please feel free to share with me everything you see openly!
Kind Regards,
Rachel.

Answer
Rachel
I actually do feel you will meet and fall in love with someone in the month of December. He does not seem to be native to your country and he does appear to be of American decent. he will be on vacation and he will find you to be someone he is very interested in and he will want to get to know you more and insist on you and he spending more time together. he has a I in his name.

Psychics

psychichelper