Psychics/Long-term relationship

Hello psychichelper, hope you are well and have a lovely weekend!
My name is Rachel,female, my DOB: 2nd,January, 1985, 10:00 AM, Tel Aviv, Israel.
I would like to ask you when do you predict i'll have a serious and long-term relationship, as i do date and have dated quite a lot in the past but the right man for me isn't there for me yet apparently. Please feel free to share with me everything you see openly!
Kind Regards,

I actually do feel you will meet and fall in love with someone in the month of December. He does not seem to be native to your country and he does appear to be of American decent. he will be on vacation and he will find you to be someone he is very interested in and he will want to get to know you more and insist on you and he spending more time together. he has a I in his name.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.