I've been single for 4 years I tried to date people but it never worked out I just want to know if I'm ever going to meet anyone and find love . My name is Blanca birthday January 18 1991

Lenormand cards - Bouquet, Key, Coffin - Eesh Blanca, it's your energies :P you got to stop hating your single life, and starting loving your single life... Go on dates, but with yourself! Dress up, dress your feminine self inside, go to restaurants dine alone, read a book or watch people... Just you have to change your current patterns because you're drawing in not pleasant energies that will keep you single for a long time to come! Because how can a guy love you, if you can't even love yourself. There are potential guys lurking in the future, when you change yourself :) Happy single life

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there