How can I open up my heart to be ready for true love to enter my life?
  my date of birth is:  May. 8.   1959

Dear Janet--First a blessing--May the love you seek come when you seek not and may the one it brings be your mirror and the answer to your prayers.

Janet, I rarely have the question "how can I open my heart to be ready for true love" from people of my and your age (68). By now we have had great loves and true loves. By now we have become love's ambassadors and wise women. So, if you're asking me, you have closed up shop and are now seeing that you have more yet to give and certainly more to receive.

We are peers so I d not think that just because I am a clairvoyant and healer that I know how best it might be done in your case. But I do know it is possible to find deep and meaningful love at any stage in life. It is a matter of will and faith, activity and self-knowledge.

In the matter of will--you need to know you are willing still to adjust and adapt. Meaning another at this stage of life is filled with hazard because we may get set in our ways of loading the dishwasher, cleaning the house, eating on Monday, making the bed, and dressing. There are hundreds of little pet peeves and favorite things we have grown accustomed to doing. These will naturally be integrated or not into the new relationship as well as matched and discarded with your love's pet peeves. so if you are willing to change and rearrange, make adjustments, your heart will go along with your mind, and this is one way to be open. To already know that some of your sacred habits or rituals will undergo change or shifts.

In the matter of faith, well that is between you and God (if you believe in God). We are told in scripture that God wants us to have good things and if we ask, it will be given. Barring that you have lost a lover or marital partner in the last two years, you must be ready as a soul to engage with another. So if you are clear of unforgiveness for crimes committed against you, and you have asked for forgiveness for things you have done to others (or things you have not done that you said you would), then your readiness for being fair and just, loyal and clear makes you ready for love.

Many people seek love on line through senior dating sites. You may want to try there but, it's best if you make a list of the traits and abilities, ways and talents of your desired love. Think about what you really want--someone who has money, is in good health and has not in-law or grown children incomberences? Someone who likes the casino or going for walks and eating well? Someone who does not smoke or have heavy responsibilities or bills? This list will be the physical prayer of your heart. So make it and review it many times, changing it as you see fit--especially if you are asking for what you are compatible with. Once that list is as you desire it to be, light a candle and put it under your candle (if you're allergic,put it under your pillow-dream on it). Light a new candle off the old one as it burns away. Do this for as long as it takes. (I did it for 14 years;dated others, but my true love came in 2011--age 65)

Finally, if you have your health, get active. Bowling with seniors or people you love to be with. Go to the clubs if you like dancing. Create card parties. Whatever you like, book parties, learning ballroom dancing or volunteer to help soldiers coming home. You will meet many people,so do not be afraid to date-- but the list is what will work the magic. Just be patient and enjoy the new energy that you will be giving off, knowing you have laid the ground work.

Janet, as I said, we are peers. so, I am here to tell you love awaits you if you are already open to it, and you have written me to prove it. I drew you a card asking, when will Janet find love again--they said it will be in about a year; you are healing from a loss. Be well. Shari  Please check out my website at  

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.