Psychics/love

Question
hello,when will i find my soulmate and get married,thanks  dob 10/7/79

Answer
Lenormand cards - Stars, Snake, Book - There's new beginnings in the works of your life Kaamini, the cards are stating that nothing is set in stone (i.e. soulmate/ marriage) this leads me to think that you're single, and not doing anything constructive to change your usual habits to find love? I like the quote by Albert Einstein "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." So the advice for you to get your question answered, is to make a decision to change your life - otherwise things will pretty much be what it's always been, it's all up to you.

Psychics

Gipsy