I've been talking to this guy and I like him but lately he hasn't been talking to me and his excuse is that he's too busy ... I'm just wondering is he's telling the truth or maybe he's not interested in me or there's another female in the picture . My name is Blanca January 18 1991 his name is Jordan December 1990

Answering from the question pool - Lenormand cards - Guy, Letter, Rider - the bloke actually is just busy Blanca... but he is also in the dating field exploring his options. He is also communicating with you, so continue talking to him and see where you both reach - but don't create expectations that you disappoint yourself; date other blokes too. Dating is about getting to know other people and understanding more about yourself in the process, not finding one and saying you love him when you've just entered the pool.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there