Psychics/Love and Direction in a Time of Uncertainty

Question
Good evening, Inabal. My name is Kimberly (December 13, 1965). My life has been turned inside-out over the last year, with medical, legal, personal, financial, and employment issues. My husband Mike (March 6, 1954) is not living at home because of an alleged assault against our older son, Alexander (December 11, 1997), who is recovering from a serious illness. I'm torn about Mike's return for many reasons -- including three men around me, all named David (December 4, 1965...January 10, 1957...and August 8, 1973). I don't know whether to end the marriage outright, try for reconciliation, move, put Alexander in another treatment program -- it's all extremely confusing. I don't know who and what are right anymore, and I think maybe I can't fix this for anyone, and all would be better off without me. I'm exhausted. Can you see a path that will make this situation turn out the way it should for everyone involved?

Answer
I an give you a complete personal reading that will cover all that include a glimpse to the future possible and you are welcome to purchase it via my private link, over here if you read my profile carefully I give only one anser per person and not more than that. so if you feel there is one question you wish to ask me you are welcome but if you want the complete answers to all hat you wrote here you should try purchase a reading from me.

Psychics

Inbal