Psychics/Any luck?

Hello. I am a man living in Athens, Greece born on the 27th of June 1967(dark hair, brown eyes). My life is a mess since forever; at the age of 47 I never had a steady relationship so far(I am gay), I am usually(and currently) unemployed and I have recently lost faith in my family. I always hoped things would change but nothing seemed to work despite my past efforts; I have lost my courage and I hardly try now. Nothing worked in the past, I think nothing is gonna work anyway so why bother? Is any good change coming or disaster is unavoidable?

Your destiny path is deeply out of whack. You were never meant to live in Athens and you were due to move to a new place about 20 years ago. The constant negative path you are on is showing you its the wrong one. I do feel that you would have more luck if you move to the place you thought about living your whole life.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.