Psychics/Please help me

Dear Inbal,
I am a 60 year old Lady who has a terrible fear of death . I lost my sister and my best friend three days apart earlier this year and I am feeling very lost and cannot seem to overcome my grief
I contacted a psychic to help connect to my Mum who has passed instead of connecting to her he told me I had cancer like my sister, It blew me away. I went to my Doctor and he assured me I did not have cancer and that I should not contact people like him
His words keep ringing in my ears and I am living in constant dread and fear. In the last three years I have lost 6 people who were close to me and their deaths were traumatic. How can I lose this fear. I am so scared of living in case I die. I suffer from PTSD and panic disorder .Could you tell me if everything will be okay. I feel broken ,
Also I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart
Namaste Helen"

Dear Helen
the fear of death is very oommon among human being. seems that they are the only being that are so worried about dying in the future they do not enjoy their living moment to the fullest and either making sure to acomulate proparty to secure their families or dreading the day when they will have to let it all go. Here is what I can suggest you to reliefe that fear , look around your location for a buddhist center and go hear what buddhism has to say about greif lost fear and handling death. from personal experience this saved me from going completely nuts when I had to deal with lost for the first time and all the times after that.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site