Psychics/please help me

I forgot to add my birth date It is 29th April 1954 and I am an Australian lady. Sorry for not sending with the first post
Namaste Helen

First of all I don't know who you went to see but promise me you never go back to him again. You do not have cancer and his telling you this was absurd on his part. We are in no way able to give you such details. We may be able to sense an issue to check but that's a complete diagnoses he gave. I would not even believe anything he told you.
I want you to know that the stress is getting to you though. I can see and feel a horrible tension in your mind and soul. You are going through too much with so much loss and this now extreme fear of health is really bogging you down in your life and health and mind state.
I can see and feel good in your life coming but you absolutely need to find a way to calm down now because this is affecting so much of your life living in fear.
You have someone trying to reach you. this person as a J in her name and she is worried about you.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.