HI! My fullname and birthday is in the first name section. My family are experiencing financial
problems since my dad lost his job, and i'm
afraid that my parents might not to pay my
tuition fee for able to continue my studies.
Do you see any improvements financially and
to be able to survive financial problems in the
future and when it will happen? Thanks.

Hi Kristine;

Thanks for reaching out to me and I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma.  I do feel that your dad will find another job within a month.  He will be able to pay for your studies.  As far as improvements financially for them, I do feel that is coming.  Give it a few months, things will get better.  Perhaps your dad had to lose this job to go onto another job that will pay him more and not stress him out as much.  Everything happens for a reason and you always get something good out of something bad.  Trust that!  You are going to be very successful and will never have to worry about fianances!

Hope this helps;

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.