Psychics/re: life

Question
Hi my name is Diana and my question is why don't I feel that God hears me. I pray. read christian books and I'm constantly searching. I am constantly searching but don't feel connected. So much in life that doesn't feel fair. I feel like I always fall short. How can I connect and feel like he hears me and guides my children. I feel I have not done a good job at that. I questions spirituality.

Thank you for considering my question,
DIana

Answer
Warm greetings Diana!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive Reading.

The first thing that I heard Spirit say is that it is not God who doesn't hear you, rather, it is you who are not hearing God. God always speaks to His children that He created but many have become disconnected from Him and have chosen to go on a separate path thus, when they finally remember God and need His help they find that they cannot hear Him and that is due to gravitating away from Him usually at the very time or moment that they have needed Him the most.

While it is always good to pray and read Christian books it is the Manner in which you Pray that will ultimately make the connection with God. Do you just 'mouth' words without actually feeling deep down what you are saying? Do you rush through your prayers because you have something else that you consider to be more important in your life than He? Do you always give daily thanks and prayer to God through His only beloved Son Jesus Christ? Listen to your own responses as they provide very strong clues as to why your connection has grown weak with God. God will always be there for you but the big question is will You be there grateful and eager to accept His many blessings in your life when He comes to you?

As to your feelings that things don't appear fair in life, that comes from a certain programming from things you told your mind many years ago that if things don't go the way you personally want them to go then it cannot be fair to you. That negative programming has carried over in your life after all these years and it constantly resurfaces when you want things done Your way rather than God's Way and in His own timing. You see, we don't tell God how He is to act with us. That's just not how it works. We pray to God with full faith and belief in Him daily and then we should meditate to listen to His Divine answers. They may not come right away but again God has His own reasons in the timing of His response. The answer you are seeking may not best be revealed to you right away as you may have some lessons yet to learn along the way. Since God is omniscient and knows All, He will answer when He feels it is appropriate for you to hear His reply.

Feeling that you 'fall short' is actually falling short on your faith and patience with God. You must rekindle your faith by becoming more aligned to God Daily. Are there days when you don't pray or just forget to or get busy doing something else? God is disappointed in people when they forget Him since He constantly blesses us each and every day and never forgets us.

You can consider beginning a daily ritual of prayer whereby you go into the silence, that is a quiet place with low lighting and Absolutely No Disruptions. Be sure there are no pets, electrical appliances, or anyone who could provide a distraction to you as you commune with God. Start by letting Him know that you come before His Divine presence to ask for His help in your life and that you are eternally grateful for all that He does for you daily including giving you your life, health, protection, and many other blessings. Pray The Lord's Prayer and the Twenty Third Psalm. Those two prayers prayed daily are very spiritually uplifting and can help a person more than they will ever know. Then just speak to God as you would a trusted, revered, and respected person which He is. Tell Him of your needs, desires, wishes, etc. and let Him know that you wish to hear from Him whenever He is ready to respond and that He please make it in a way that you will be able to understand His message(s) to you. Then give your thanks to Him and remain in a meditative state for a period of time.

As you become more aligned with God you will truly begin to see more doors open for you and you will be able to move ahead faster in your life. You can do it and as you try, you will find that you will start to feel that spiritual connection again and you will know that you are on your way!

Before I conclude this special reading, Spirit brings forth this Holy Biblical Scripture for you to work with and make a part of your daily life.

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whitersoever thou goest." -- Joshua 1:9 KJV

This is an excellent reminder for you, Diana, that God is saying for you not to fall into weak moments without Him. Have courage because He is always there to help you. Don't be afraid to face each new day or be downtrodden because He is with you always. Of that, have absolutely no doubt. That is a very important KEY in learning about God and moving forward with your life!

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Diana, and may God bless you! And remember always that you *ARE* as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†