I have been thinking of this person non stop for some time now. His name is Jason, dob is May 6, 1972, my name is Jennifer, dob December 28, 1977. We were together for a short time some years ago, nothing terrible happened to end our relationship, we just parted ways. I'm not sure of my obsession. We live 5 minutes from each other, but have yet to run into each other except one time about 5 years ago, and never spoke just looked at each other and it felt as if his eyes cut to my inner soul, which ever since is when I could not stop thinking of him.  I recently spoke with someone who knew him and told him to tell Jason I said hello. My question is will we ever meet again? I have a picture of him but no eyes, he's wearing sunglasses.

he seems angry at you. Like when I am reading for you and he I am sensing a pain in him about you. Even though things just ended. I feel like in the time you have been apart he has an anger in him about you , it feels like someone might have said something to him which made him feel hurt by you. I feel like the person who talked to him has a J in their name. I do however, feel like you and he will have another opportunity to speak in the next 12 months and this time you will need to be the aggressive one and go up to him and speak to him about life and clear the air, once you do, I sense you will be back in each others lives as friends.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.