Psychics/Reunite

Question
Hi my name is Maria Dolores Alvarez  date of birth march 27 1991 and I'm currently pregnant with my third child and I wanted to know if the father of all tree Lorenzo Castro Dominguez date of birth October 25 1988 will come back to our lives and work things out between us thank you

Answer
i wont even start to ask how did the two of you came to a condition to parent three kids as it look like this relationship not working and its not new to either of you he seem to be angry and feeling overwhelmed with either the economical condition or his duties as a father and although he will try to come back I am not sure this relationship is working any longer as it did not look like he is in love and wish it to work any longer. no matter what will happen the two of you as first step got to avoid having more children together not because of you but because kids need peaceful stable home and the two of you can not provide it to your kids as long as you try to live together and in fact the best would be to consider separate yourself from him and see how he can support you financialy without being your partner

Psychics

Inbal