Psychics/Soulmates

Question
QUESTION: How do you know when you have met your soulmate. Is it a instant feeling or does it build up. Do you know when Ill meet my soulmate or if I ready have and who it is ?

ANSWER: Shelby--
You meet Soul Mates daily--these are all of the people who have incarnated with you for this lifetime. They may be known to you or not. Sometimes, you encounter one or more of them at various intervals. The main signal when the soul mate is destined to interact with you and you with them, is that you feel as if you have known each other always. It is a good,surprising feeling, and you seem to have instant understanding and speak the same language--though not necessarily from the same place or culture. Many people have the mistaken understanding that soul Mates are "one and only" encounters of the Beloved and the Loved, it can be, but we haver several chances throughout our lives. They are necessary to our growth and development. So even if we break up with someone we once loved inextricably; that is as it should be for we must keep unfolding and adding to our capacity to love and to know when a cycle of wisdom and growth is ended.

There are also cases of having known someone for a long time and never have fully touched the deep connection between you, and then one day, one event or circumstance can trigger an awakening. For example, the death of someone you both love, or finding yourselves enrolled in the same college or class unknowingly. Any serendipty. So to the question can it build up? the answer is yes.
The result and the outcome is the same. You are together until the purpose of your being together is fulfilled. It may be painful to separate but it will be for the best in the end, and if the love is especially strong, you will part as friends and counselors.

I can say you are surrounded by soul mates--everyone from family members to general friends. But if you are asking if you have met "the first main one" no, not likely. You would be feeling the magnet pull of being unable to stay away and to be always hungry for the closeness and feeling of being known you experience with that person.

If you are beyond your tenth birthday, then you've passed meeting the first one who may have been inseparable. If you are now in your 20s, you are due to meet the one who will take you down the road to self-knowledge--a ways. If in your 30's, you are probably seeking, but here you will need to be careful--she is moving toward you and you do not want to try to make the connection and event happen. There are variables of time, work, age, travel and schooling that affect exact meetings, so I cannot say when by date and year. I can say you are worthy and may need to write down what you want your SoulMate to be like and light a candle for her to find you(and to show your faith that you know you are moving toward her).Keep the candle burning!Keep the faith. Shari

QUESTION: You used she does that mean the soul mate will be a girl? I asked the soulmate question because I am in love with a girl and I am straight. I met her online but I thought she was a boy and then later she tells me she is a girl and I cant stop loving her.

Answer
Shelby--why not? Love is love. Have you seen "Cloud Atlas?" with Tom Hanks and Halley Berry?
Have you seen "Normal" with Jessica Tandy? These are stories about loving across gender and sexual orientation. You must follow your heart. I am a woman;I am married to a woman. I discovered her on line three years ago. I did not expect it. I am black. she is white. I am American. She is Danish.I moved to be with her in Europe. Do not let anything block your feelings if they are true. See where this love will take you if she feels the same. PS--did she try to trick you or is she transgeneder?  Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)