Psychics/spiritual

Question
QUESTION: Hello my name is Meleny my dob is 12/26/1987. Since I was a younger child I have dreams that come true.. It could either be about my life or other peoples life. I also sense when something is going to happen and a lot of people be surprised at the fact that I just know things. I also see numbers all the time like 11:11,2:22,4:44,5:55. And I always get a tingling feeling all the time like if I'm surround by angels also a high pitch noise in one of my ears. I also have had dreams of heaven. Am I a chosen child of God?

ANSWER: Warm greetings Meleny!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

You evidently are very intuitive and that is a gift that comes from God and should be developed in order to help mankind as well as yourself. The double numbers also indicates highly intuitive processes that are connecting with the universe.

The tingling feeling you get is indeed a connection to your angels and it is said that angels communicate with us through a high-pitched sound in one ear. That is indeed wonderful and you should embrace your loving angelic friends in spirit as they do you. God has provided angels to you and you can receive messages from them when you call to them as your friends. Do not pray to them only speak to them as you would a good, trusted friend. They will hear you because they are all around you and are most happy to work with you whenever asked.

Your dreams of Heaven makes an immediate connection back to your source, to the place where you came from and will return again at your appointed time. Indeed you are chosen by God and He has given you a very special purpose in this life. You can help others and I am hearing something about real estate and also cartooning. It may be that you enjoy aspects of both and may be led to discover more about that. I do not do readings on career therefore cannot discuss this area other than what appears through spirit at certain times.

I also see an ocean area. It is wide with beautiful water and usually that is indicative of peace and tranquility as well as a place to get away to, to become more in tune with God and with nature. Apparently, you enjoy open outside spaces. That is good as being outdoors is always good for one. You do need to get more in tune with your psychic self and know that when you do and you use your gift properly many doors will be opened unto you!

Spirit brings forth a Biblical Scripture for you to embrace and learn.

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." -- Psalm 118:24 KJV

Commit that Scripture to memory and always remember it throughout the day. Have you started your day at times feeling it is "just another day?" Have you not felt motivated to go and do what was in your heart the day or night before? Or have you procrastinated doing something that you wanted to do but never got around to doing it? This Scripture has brought forth the message that each and every day you should wake up with joy and happiness in your heart for it is a day that God has given very specially unto you to use wisely and carefully. Do not feel down about it. Know that you can conquer whatever fears you have and make the best of your day that can always be a beautiful one.

Always have a happy and cheerful disposition. For as you do, it will become contagious to others and you will notice that they will start acting in kind. It's like when you smile at another person, that usually gets a smile back. People tend to mirror what they see in others. So project love and see love return right back to you. And with your gift of intuitiveness coupled with a better understanding of what is expected of you each and every day as you go about accomplishing that which you must and serving God in the process, you will feel that the day is no longer incomplete or just a void but rather it has become whole, complete. God indeed has a great plan for you that He will reveal fully at the appropriate time. Pray daily to Him and then meditate for any answers He may give unto you. You will accomplish much in life. Know it is your destiny to do so!

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Meleny, and may God bless you! And remember always that you *ARE* as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

QUESTION: Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour. I also forgot to mention that I keep having dreams of an ex lover which didn't work out I pray to god every night to remove him from my heart and mind but it seems like the love gets stronger everyday I see his name everywhere. I don't know if god is showing me a sign, however thank you so much for the reading may God bless you...

Answer
Warm greetings Meleny!

Thank you for your delightful feedback on my reading! It is much appreciated!

You have a wonderful attitude about your reason for being here and it is especially wonderful that you are now a Christian. That should be the goal of each and every person who wants to go to Heaven when they pass-on, according to the Holy Bible. As you know, without becoming Born Again and Saved no one can enter into Heaven when they pass-on. Many would not take that incredible risk knowing of the wonderful way to *secure passage* thereby live in peace both here and especially when you pass-on which is for eternity. And all it takes is accepting Jesus Christ as one's LORD and Savior and acknowledging that which is in the prayer to become saved.

Jesus Christ is indeed with you always in Spirit! He watches over you and loves you and protects you. Always remember to thank Him in the morning upon arising and again before retiring. Were it not for Him you and I would not have our life nor would anyone else.

About past relationships, Spirit says we are spiritually connected once we get to know another person and that connection is hard to be broken through normal means. We develop a soul-to-soul connection and that is why the person surfaces from time to time and even more so at other times when a soul may be thinking about another. God would however not let you be troubled by this. Pray and let Him know that you wish to find the best possible way to remove that which you feel uncomfortable with from your life. One must also remember that all that glitters is not gold. Therefore, be guided by the negative experiences of the past so as to avoid making them again in the future.

Thank you again for your most Positive feedback and may God richly bless you in all that you do!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†