Psychics/when will things change.

Question
Born 18th March, 1989. My name is Hema and there is problem in every department of my life. If you read this u may probably think that I am complaining a lot. But trust me I am facing a lot these days. I've had difficulties in every area of life. In 2012 I completed graduation finally after failing in my exams several times. I got a job after that. Today that same job doesn't inspire me anymore and I am not appreciated there. It doesn't even pay as much. But I need the money so am sticking to it.
That same year I broke up with my first love. He then moved on and found others. I however have not been able to find anyone after that. All my friends have either found high paying jobs and relationships and moved away. Every thing is changing except for my life. I am tired of trying to impress my boss. I am tired of trying to find someone to fall in love with. I tried to get into post graduate college but could not qualify. I am alone and have no friends. I am not depressed, I am just tired of fighting to make things happen. Just one question, will my life ever change for the better? When will I get out of this rut?

Answer
your life is very challenging indeed but than again numerology suggest you are wiser than most people your age and actually need to learn about patience and about anger and learn to avoid it
also you need to learn to avoid comparison because you are what you are and it has nothing to do with your boss or your friends and what they hae achieved or not it has to do with you personally and you are complaining there is no need to deny that because if any one in this universe would have a bit of bitterness and no patience they would complain too when things are not working for them
in regard to your bf once again your existence does not depend on the fact that you have or not have a relationship and if you seek a bf to justify your existence than you might fall into the wrong relationship and will regret it again.
take a deep breathe. have a sit with yourself once a day and write down a list of your goals. if you did not make it in your study search to see what you really want to study or work at and not only what others expact you to become because the moment you will do what you really love it will be a success no matter how much money it will bring. you do not like you work? apply for other jobs just about anywhere and see if you can find a different one making sure its something you lvoe to do and when you get it quit the one you are having. it might take a bit time but than again doing that is like redumption for you so while you are waiting for it to happen and need to ork tell yourself you are buying your freedom with that work and later no one will take it away from you . I am sorry to hear you are alone because company good for one thing and this is those dark hours of the mind you can heal it by seeking to do some volunteer work once in a while for the poor and helpless out there giving love will bring love to your life and finally this is a year for new beginning its time to look for a different living arrangment maybe look for a job in different location than your current one. and I wish you all the best

Psychics

Inbal