I have been thinking of this person non stop for some time now. His name is Jason, dob is May 6, 1972-male, my name is Jennifer, dob December 28, 1977-female. We were together for a short time some years ago, nothing terrible happened to end our relationship, we just parted ways. I'm not sure of my obsession. We currently live 5 minutes from each other, but have yet to run into each other except one time about 5 years ago, and we never spoke just looked at each other. It felt as if his eyes cut to my inner soul, which ever since is when I could not stop thinking of him. When I do get him out of my head, poof! He appears in a dream weeks later as a protector or like he's come to be in my life.  I recently spoke with someone who knew him and told the individual to tell Jason I said hello. My question is will we ever meet again?

I actually feel like his absence from your life is not even really caused by him , it seems brought on by someone else who seems happier when you are out of his life due to jealousy.
The only way I see things actually rekindling with him is if you go out of your way and speak to him. The air really needs to be cleared.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.