Psychics/Why is a childhood friend always a love interest in my dreams?

My name is Dana (female) 11/23/1980. For years, I have had dreams that I'm madly in love with a guy I grew up with and went to school with. We never dated, we were just friends. His name is Wes, DOB 9/16/1981. I'm confused because he doesn't cross my mind when I'm awake. Is my subconscious telling me that I had a crush on him or did he and I have a bond in a past life? I'm very curious and confused about these dreams that leave me waking up feeling like I'm mourning a lost love afterwards.

The sub conscious pull is definitely spiritual but its also somewhat your own emotions. Somehow even though just friends your souls connected and your minds seem to long for each other. he is also someone who dreams of you as well and usually does the guy thing and brushes It off without much after thought. I don't feel like he was your soul mate per se , but I am not in that mode so I cannot rule it out. That's a big reading which I cannot do here. however I am feeling a strong pull from each other. It might be worth exploring by speaking more to each other and spending some time together.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.