Psychics/curiosity

Question
Im Victoria i was born October 20, 1988 at 11:15pm in Lima-Peru, please tell me what can you see about my love live C: THANK YOU!

Answer
Hello Victoria
Curiosity killed the cat....
This message indicates that you're hiding your true feelings and aren't being forthright about an important topic. The fairies urge you to admit your true feelings to yourself.
Do you feel stuck? Depressed? Tired? Angry or irritable? these are symptoms that arise when we're dishonest with ourselves. Maybe you feel that you can't afford to be honest with yourself and that you don't have a choice. This message isn't asking you to make any radical life changes or have a confrontation with another person. However, it is urging you to admit your true feelings to yourself.

One easy way to get in touch with your true feelings is by going outside and engaging in a silent conversation with the fairies who live a midst the flowers, trees, mentally tell them everything that you're thinking, feeling and experiencing these feelings. the fairies love to hold a mirror up to us so that we can see and admit the truth.

Affirmation: It's safe for me to be honest with myself and others. I speak my truth with love.

You aren't receiving positive results because you're struggling too much to solve the problem. By letting go, you're opening, yourself up to a miraculous resolution.
Problems are caused by human thinking and action. That's why problems aren't solved by additional human thinking and action. When we think hard or struggle to resolve a crises, things can actually get worse!

With this message you are being asked to stop the human struggle. Stop thinking about the problem, since a focus on negativity can manifest even more negativity. Say aloud or silently, “I am willing to surrender this situation to my Creator right now.” By affirming this statement heaven is able to intervene on your behalf. You will instantly feel relief, and will be gratified to see how easily and naturally the situation resolves itself.

Affirmation: I am willing to surrender this situation to my Creator right now. When I let go, everything turns out perfectly.

A happy outcome is assured. Release any anxiety, and feel secure that everything is resolved in the end.
This is a reassuring message signifying that the “movie” you are currently starring in has a very happy ending. Situations that appear sticky are miraculously resolved. Misunderstandings are forgiven. Mistakes are forgotten.

You are urged to stop worrying about the future, as your fears could be self-fulfilling in a negative way. You could literally sabotage heaven's happy plan for you if your worries are excessive. So, go outside in nature, and ask the fairies to help you rejoice in the perfection of Creation. Your joy renews your faith, and ensures the happy outcome that is in store for you.

Affirmation: Everything is in Divine and perfect order, right now.

Image I get is someone dealing in business having affections for you.  SO if you work then perhaps someone in your job is reflecting interest in you. I am also told "jealousy and possessiveness can cause some great problems" so you may want to keep the heads up on that one.

Many BLessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp