Psychics/Is my dream industry job the right one for me?

Question
Hello,

My my dob is March 24, 1988.

I worked hard to break into my dream industry job in the commercial real estate appraisal, taking me 2 years to land a job after heavily networking and cold calling even.

I love working with my co-workers and don't feel like I'm working for the most part despite the long commute. However, I am heavily underpaid working longer hours on 100% commission (only 64% of previous salary with my old goverment job) with no benefits. I'm constantly worrying about my finances and my savings :(

Is this the right career path for me or is there a different career where I can still make good consistent pay while maintaining a good work-life balance?

P.S.

They said it normally takes 2-3 years
for newbies to take off in this career.
Meanwhile, I stress out a lot about how to pay
my mortgage and my new car (got the new car
before I found out I will be on 100% commission).

Thanks,

Cathy

Answer
within three months the tarot suggested you will have the option to change your working place to a better one I was not sure if its simply different company or different job all together but it will take three months . as for what else you should do I know changes are very hard on you that you are caring loving being and need to feel you do perfectly well in whatever it is your doing so any administration job or even dearling with menpower will fit you well not to mention the healthcare field but I rather have you chose a field you wish to work at and than check if it will work and not me chosing for you.  

Psychics

Inbal