Hello.  My name is Cheri. I am a female born 1/1/80.  Money has been very tight this last year which has lead to many sleepless nights and bouts of depression.  However, my career has been on a recent upswing and I am wondering if you can tell me if I've endured the worst of it or if there is more financial hardship to come.  What do you see regarding my career and finances in the coming months or year?  Any insight would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I feel like you are going to find something that will be challenging about the hard times you were in. I feel like you will discover something kept from you that will allow you to be able to claim some owed money . Money looks to go on the up and up for you from now till June.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.