Hello Faith in the Cards,
My name is Nancy Gilbert, 4/19/69 (female).  I really want to see what you see for my up coming future.  Work related or relationship related.  Anything that might be helpful.   Thanks in advance for doing a reading.   

You look to come into some money in 2015. It might not be the millions but it looks to make you very comfortable and allow you much more freedom with your financial choices. I am also seeing a friend coming back into your life. Someone you had a huge falling out with and someone you really thought would be in your life forever.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.