Psychics/Future

Question
August 26th 1988 6:30pm Niagara Falls Ontario Canada.

Just anything that comes to mind on my future. Thank you.

Answer
During this time, you play a role of a guide and an inspiration. With that role comes duty and responsibility. Be selfless and willing to help those who approach you. That will help you become successful in your endeavors. This is the time for you to advance in your career, but with that advancement will come additional demands and responsibilities.
Focus and balance are what you should be very careful about here. Don't be harsh or way too emotional. You need a steady hand so that you focus on your goals. That, in turn, will bring you admirers and supporters.

"I am with you as a guardian angel who delights in bringing you new opportunities to help children. All you need to do is notice the young people whom I bring into your orbit. Be your delightful self with these children, and the rest will take care of itself. As soon as you're ready for an increased role, please say the word to me, and I will increase the number of lives you touch. Please be assured that I understand your temperament and will only bring you to situations that match your passions, talents, and interests. You are a blessing to children everywhere!"

Should life hamper the expression of your true self or if you have lost sight of who you are, use this period to reawaken the joy of being you. Pay attention to events and feelings during the day that please you-they offer clues for your lasting happiness.

You tend to separate out effectively the important from the unimportant where you can avoid dead-ends and move efficiently towards your appointed destination. While delays do occur sometimes during this period, you usually comply with them and adjust to the demands they may offer. Generally, you keep your head about you regardless of the circumstances and by doing so you can recognize the right choices at the right time.

And a dog is barking have no idea why unless you have a dog you miss if so well he/she seems to be barking you a hello!!

These are the messages I get for you.
Many Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp