Shariya Morgan

I am currently 7 months pregnant with the first child of my husband and I, however we experienced an setback financially, and we find ourselves in need of a bigger place,  as well as necessities for our newborn.

Will we have the means soon?

With your setback. I am strongly seeing some sort of legal recourse coming in. I am not sure what exactly but I am being told that you are being treated unfairly and that seeking out some sort of advice about your situation could help you and also stop you from having this trouble ahead. I am not seeing the setback lasting for more then 3 months.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.