Psychics/guidance

Question
QUESTION: Hello Mam,

Vidya, 15/02/1991, Chennai, India

what message do you have for me?
would especially like a guidance on my love life

many thanks !!

ANSWER: OH MY you said "MAM" I gasped at how old that made me feel....just kidding I know you meant it respectfully but I like that when you read what I write to you that you feel as if I am right there talking to you.  Okay now to your messages:

You must be bold and overcome your fears in life.
Use every opportunity to gain experience. Travel and see distant exotic lands. Meet people and get new experiences. Expand your horizons and take part in public life. Learn how to use your new knowledge. You will need to adapt to your circumstances. Learn to trust - this is your lesson in life. Try to let yourself be carried by the flow, and let it help you adapt to change and grow. You will gather a lot of experience.

I am also told to stop being so self critical.

NOW you did not give me all the info I requested which would be your full name and time of birth so please take that in mind as "Vidya" is not an unpopular name and what I do is "energetically" as well as "astrologically" and ofcourse visuals or audio if it is given to me.

"There is a reason why you asked for Heaven's opinion about this situation. In your heart, you knew that something was amiss. I am here to help you trust this wisdom within your heart. Although it may seem romantic to jump in without looking, this situation warrants otherwise. Since I am one of your guardian angels, your happiness is my central mission. This situation, as it currently stands, won't bring you the joy that you seek."

"There are options available to you. One is to wait. This will certainly improve your outlook, either because you will learn more information, or because something better will come along. The second option is to go ahead with the current situation. You certainly have the free will to do so. Be assured that I will stay with you whether you heed my caution or not. If you fall into a situation where you need my rescue, I will be there with my unconditional love! Each time that you listen to me-and also each time that you ignore me-you grow and learn."

Another message coming forth:
"You deserve the best! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires, and don't compromise."
Additional Message: "In the past, you have settled for less than you wanted. But no more. I am here to raise your standards. I am also here to show you that you need not suffer in any way. It isn't selfish to desire a better life. The more that you receive, the more you are able to give to others. When you allow us to give to you, you're also supplied with all of the necessary tools for your life's purpose. You also inspire others when you show that the spiritual path gives you all of the support you could ever need."

"God and the angels want you to enjoy your life. Happiness is a holy part of your Divine mission. Whatever we can do to bring joy and peace into your life, please ask. We have noticed a reluctance on your part to ask for help. Perhaps you have felt that you didn't deserve good, or that you would be taking away from someone else if you received our help. Yet God only knows abundance, and humans are the only ones who believe in scarcity. This card is a reminder that God and the angels can only intervene if you request our help."

AND LAST MESSAGE:
"You are a spiritual teacher. You have the ability to counsel others and help them awaken their spiritual gifts and Divine life mission."
Additional Message: "You have already helped many people by giving them guidance, advice, and messages. You have a natural gift for delivering just the right words, along with a healthy dose of comfort and inspiration. Now, we urge you to be available for even more people.

"Your heart will tell you whether your teaching work will consist of writing, speaking, giving workshops, or counseling. Or, you may be guided to spontaneously help people whom you meet at the store, at school, or at work. Please know that you are absolutely qualified, and that we angels back you up with our supportive energy and loving words. This is your Divine life purpose. Ask us to help you with your teaching work, and we will do everything we can!"

Hope these all are in clarity as I am shown you have the gift of "healing".  IF not do know that when the time is right it will make sense.

Many Blessings!

PS In love it will be found by being in a "group" so this person is someone you will meet in some situation that deals with being in a "group".  I get Leo looks promising...but I get red flags on a Taurus.  I am ALSO told to tell you and for you to keep in your mind "do not be afraid to give up on love for success."  whatever that may mean to you that is what I am told to relay to you and NOW I have no more messages for free...

QUESTION: Devilvamp, mam was out of respect, I did see your young and beautiful picture :)
Thank you for your guidance, I really appreciate it.
All of the above have been accurately mentioned.
Your words are very reassuring.
As you already said everything without my birth time, I assume I couldn't ask you any further citing my details again .
Thank you once again.

Answer
LOL I know it was out of respect and thank you for the compliment I am quite blushing!!!

You are welcome for the guidance.  If the message that came forth for you are accurate then trust that the spirit and universal energies definitely came out strongly for you and that they made sure you got your messages....so I do not think further citing is necessary.  Usually after a month or so it is good to check back in to see if other messages comes forth for you....you will know when you need more guidance or just validation you will feel it but in the meantime I hope what they have given you helps you in your path and decisions.

Many Blessings!!

PS just next time make sure you give all the details to the person you choose to receive guidance for.  :)

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp