Psychics/Any hope

Hi! I hope you're an awesome day!My birth date is March 1 1989. I'm at the point where I'm ready for something serious as far as relationships go. I want to eventually get married but it seems like when i give somebody a chance they take me for granted which really sucks bc Im the type that always there for somebody and honest,which makes me feel like I'm not good enough. So any chance of a relationship anytime soon that will be serious. Thank you for your time and I hope I can learn something from this take care.

Picking this up from the question pool - Lenormand cards - Crossroads, Bouquet, Clouds - the cards are saying to you Tabitha, first truly decide that you're want to be happy :) and that you girl are more than good enough! Start telling yourself what you want, rather than what you don't want - and the Universe will conspire to bring to you that which is good for you! That said :) I feel a guy somewhere in the distance who will become friends with you, then lovers.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there