Psychics/Is There Life After Death?

Question
QUESTION: Dear Christian Intuitive, I would like your advice and insight regarding my long life searching for the Truth. I have always believed that there is a part of us, our Soul or Spirit that lives on after the death of the body, until I came across the Jehovahs Witnesses, who told me that the Bible does not mention that the soul is immortal. I argued against what they were saying and since that time I have become confused and have started doubting what I have always believed in. I have reached the stage in my life, I am almost 65 years old and I just don't know who or what to believe any more. On this earth there is an opposite to everything so I thought that it would be impossible to know what is right and what is wrong regarding our Soul and whether the soul lives on after death.
I would appreciate your advice on this matter, please.
Thank you.

ANSWER: Greetings Collin,

Thank you for requesting Christian information on The Afterlife.

You have presented a very good question concerning life after death that deserves an answer.

You do not reveal what your religious background is therefore, I will speak about what Christians believe in regard to the Afterlife. Other religions and denominations, as you found out, obviously have their own thoughts about things. However, what you were told by the folks you spoke with clashes severely with what Christians believe. They can of course believe as they wish but the Holy Bible is very clear that there most definitely is life after the physical "death" of the human body. And the soul and spirit ascend and disconnect from the physical body at the time of transition.

You first inclination to believe that one's soul and spirit lives on after one's physical death was the right thing to believe. When we make our transition from physical life that is not the end. It is only the end in terms of us not having, using, or needing a physical body anymore. We don't need it because at the time that we pass-on we will step right out of our physical body and right into our Spiritual Body. It will be an exhilarating moment at that very second.

There is so much information about the Afterlife that has been taught to us who do research and studies in that area both by interviewing those who have had a NDE (Near-Death Experience) and by studying about it. But if you want the actual background and information on what happens after you leave this world, then you need to familiarize yourself with the following passages from Biblical Scripture.

Jesus speaks: "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." -- JOHN 14:3 (KJV)

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." --
MATTHEW 25:46 (KJV)

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." -- GENESIS 1:1 (KJV)

"And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise."  -- LUKE 23:43 (KJV)

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." -- MATTHEW 25:46 (KJV)

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." -- MATTHEW 10:28 (KJV)

"The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bore record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophesy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand." -- REVELATION 1:1-3 (KJV)

"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." -- REVELATION 20:6 (KJV)

***THE HOLY BIBLE VERY MUCH MENTIONS THAT THE SOUL IS IMMORTAL! LET UNBELIEVERS KNOW OF THESE HOLY BIBLE PASSAGES WHENEVER THEY TRY TO INSTILL DOUBT UPON YOUR MIND!***

***"Behold I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on IMMORTALITY. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on IMMORTALITY, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmovable always abounding in the work of the LORD, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the LORD." -- I CORINTHIANS 15:51-58 (KJV)

***"To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and IMMORTALITY, eternal life:" -- ROMANS 2:7 (KJV)

***"Who only hath IMMORTALITY, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen." -- 1 TIMOTHY 6:16 (KJV)

***"But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and IMMORTALITY to light through the gospel:" -- 2 TIMOTHY 1:10 (KJV)

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." -- ECCLESIASTES 12:7 (KJV)

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." EZEKIEL 18:4 (KJV)

"And as it is appointed unto men to die, but after this the judgment:" -- HEBREWS 9:27 (KJV)

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." -- JOHN 14:2 (KJV)

These are wonderful examples where Jesus and the Bible reveal to us that there most certainly is an Afterlife! Those who do not believe are left to wallow in their disbelief and despair at the moment of their transition back into spirit as they will not know the rich beauty of what they could have had if they only had given their life to Jesus Christ to become Saved and Born Again as that is the only way a person can see Heaven and remain there for eternity as there is no coming back to this world or dimension once we leave it.

Thank you for your Christian information request, Collin, and may God bless you! And remember always that you *ARE* as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"  

QUESTION: In 1Timothy 6:16 it says that God alone is immortal. So how come the Bible is also saying that we are immortal also ?

Answer
Greetings Collin,

Thank you for your follow-up question.

God is indeed immortal. And since His only begotten Son Jesus Christ came into this world to save mankind from sin, once we decide to join Him by becoming "Born Again" thus, Saved, we too will live comfortably in our immortality just like Jesus in Heaven. That does not however mean that we will become just like Jesus. However, we are His sons and daughters.

There is more to be said on this. While each person's soul and spirit separates from their physical body at the time of their transition (when they pass-on) to return back into spirit from whence they came, if a person has not given their life to Jesus Christ they cannot enter into Heaven permanently and for eternity as per God's ruling. God will find another place for them that is better suited to the type of person they were while on Earth. Therefore, yes, we are also immortal as our soul and spirit lives on forever, for eternity, and we do not return to Earth to reincarnate, contrary to some beliefs, but we nevertheless will either spend our eternity in Heaven with God or elsewhere at the place appointed to us by God.

In sum, Jesus Christ has *always* been immortal as He has always lived as One in the Holy Trinity, but because Jesus came down from Heaven to Earth, died at the cross for our sins and then resurrected into eternal life thus immortality, the fact that we are followers of His means that we too are immortal beings and need not fear that at the point of our transition we will merely fade to black or something else. It does not happen that way. The following Scripture exemplifies this.

"But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and IMMORTALITY to light through the gospel:" -- 2 TIMOTHY 1:10 (KJV)

If God, who is immortal, had not sent His One Son Jesus Christ to Earth to save us and give us immortality in Heaven with Him then while our soul and spirit would continue living for eternity, we would not have the *assurance* that it would be with God and all of His splendor and beauty *in Heaven.* And since God lives in Spirit and immortality, So Will We as His sons and daughters who have given our life to Jesus and have decided to follow Him in order to be saved!

Thank you for using your one follow-up question option, Collin. Align with Jesus Christ and assure your salvation.

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†