Psychics/Lockout

Question
Barry
1959
gipsy
I am a transit bus driver in Saskatoon, Canada, and we have been 'locked out' for a week, with no end in sight. Neither side will give in.
I am in a pretty good situation, but I feel sorry for my brothers and sisters, many will have to find new jobs, some will lose their houses, etc.
Are you able to see how long this will last and the final outcome?
Thanks for your help, hope you and yours had a nice summer!

Answer
Lenormand cards - Tree, Dog, Mice - this 'issue' feels long-standing, but the cards are saying your friends will have what needs to happen for their highest good happen (I can't tell you exactly what this means) but right now there's a lot of stressful energies running because of something like 'law and order'. Basically whatever's happening, is happening for a reason and where there's a will (with you/ friends) there's a way.  

Psychics

Gipsy