Psychics/Long Distance

Question
Hi, I'm Jacqueline and I was born on 3/31/1995. I'm a female. My boyfriends name is Ben and he is a male. He has gone to college and is an hour and a half away from me now, so we are trying out a long distance relationship. I would like any insight into whether or not this relationship will be a successful one or not! Thank you for your time.

Answer
I can see it will be ok. You look to go through 4 major rough patches when plans change over the holidays and a few times Ben seems to be distant and hard to speak to and of course when you and he begin to miss each other anger can come out, but honestly it looks solid and will work fine.  

Psychics

psychichelper