Psychics/Marriage

Question
Shariya Morgan
10/28/1985.          (Self)
Female

Edward Beasley.     (Husband)
03/14/1976
Male

Greetings Psychichelper,

I am in a situation where I am very insecure lately. I am not sure
rather its pregnancy hormones, (7 months) or insecurity due to being inbalanced, but I dont want to damage my marriage with suspicions.

Is my husband being faithful and im causing unnecessary strain in our relationship?

Thank you for your help.

Answer
Shariya
I  do feel all is ok and I am not feeling the strain of his being unfaithful to you but he is not understanding eh pregnancy hormones and he is not sure what you are doing and he feels very lonely and insecure about how things have been going with you and he . He does actually need to try and be more understanding to you and he does need to make efforts with you more.
So I do understand why you would be worried.  

Psychics

psychichelper